Terms & Conditions
Best-Digital Marketing is a trading brand of best-digitalmarketing.co.uk (Best Digital Marketing Limited)
BDM1.0 All websites unless determined in our quote will be built on Linux based servers.
BDM1.2 Best-Digital Marketing cannot be held responsible for any software interfacing issues, admin, sales, database etc.
BDM1.3 All deposits payable at 25% of plans or quoted values are non-refundable unless the order is cancelled the same day.
BDM1.4 The responsibility of manufacturers, competitors, suppliers, public complaints remain the responsibility of each client, Best-Digital Marketing will endeavour to put right, if possible and economical, the website issue any complaint(s) within the terms of the monthly management maintenance plans or at £69.00 per hour.
BDM1.5 Any complaints/claims/damages etc regarding photography sourced free from search engines etc. remains the legal responsibility of each client.
BDM1.6 In the event of any website downtime, crash, re-direct, hacks, viruses, bugs, data/logic bombs, server failure, etc; Best-Digital Marketing will reinstate your website, if possible, at the team cost of £149.00 per hour, your monthly management DOES NOT offer any cover for hack/virus etc for the aforementioned eventuality.
BDM1.7 In addition to BDM1.6 Best-Digital Marketing cannot be held responsible for any lost sales or enquiries, perceived brand damage, website downtime etc. howsoever caused.
BDM1.8 in the eventuality of ANY website downtime, howsoever caused, Best-Digital Marketing will endeavour to reinstate your website ASAP Mon thru Friday, however in certain instances where Database has been penetrated by virus etc then it may be more economical to create a new website.
BDM1.85 in the eventuality of ANY website downtime, howsoever caused, Best-Digital Marketing will endeavour to reinstate your website ASAP Sat thru Sunday at the team cost of £79.00 per half an hour, however in certain instances where Database has been penetrated by virus etc then it may be more economical to create a new website.
BDM1.9 Best-Digital Marketing reserve the permanent right to use your website for the purpose of marketing on their website, brochures, banners and social media posts and award or competition entries.
BDM1.95 Each website will carry the Best-Digital Marketing link and logo at the base of their website, these cannot be removed under any circumstances unless written/email permission is given from a Best –Digital Marketing director.
BDM FIG 1 Clients or anyone wishing to terminate their website orders for any reason will be liable for payments as follows: –
FIG 1 Website or other Production cancellations fees calculator:-
- Deposit = No Refund unless order cancelled the same day.
- Week 1 = 25% payment, of total original quote. (1 week is 7 days, Monday thru Sunday after deposit and each 7 days thereafter constitutes another week)
- Week 2 = 50% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
- Week 3 = 75% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
- Week 4 = 100% of total remaining balance net of the deposit if paid of the quote/invoice value.
The above is a pro-rata illustration meaning a 5 day project, rather than 5 weeks, would have the same calculation apply, but each day, rather than week, would represent a component payment part. The same comment applies to 10 week projects where the calculation would be extended on a pro-rata basis. Your production time/schedule will have been advised to you at or before the time of your order.
BDM2.0 Rejected creative work, each client has the option to 100% reject our or your creative website /brochure presentation production, on such occasions you will be asked to provide a website creative in either graphical format, or by highlighting another website that you wish us to closely emulate, if possible and within the original quotation specification.
If this further work is then rejected you will be asked to detail, via email, your dissatisfaction and where you consider the differences to be your creative requirement/direction/graphical image/website to emulate, versus that of what we have presented.
If we consider your interpretation to be unreasonable we reserve the right to offer one final change to your creative direction and this is not a new creative, if this is then rejected, all further amends will be charged at £99.00 per hour, and quoted in advance of the work taking place.
If ultimately you reject all our work, then after 3 attempts we reserve the right to consider this as TERMINATION of our agreement and the cancellation payment terms (FIG 1) will apply.
BDM2.1 Each website creative must be signed off by the client, at that stage the responsibility for any design similarities or perceived copy will become the legal responsibility of each client.
BDM2.2 Creative Sign-Off you will be offered a partial working version of your website to peruse, critique and request any changes you require. We allow three significant changes and 10 days for each client to sign off unless pre-agreed via email etc.
Once you have creatively signed off your website, we will proceed to complete the project carrying through the same style through each website page, unless otherwise pre-agreed.
Whilst minor amends are accommodated, there is ‘reasonable changes time’ caveat; like image swaps, content updates are minor changes except where content has changed the page layout determining a page re-style; page or partial page re-styles are considered MAJOR creative changes.
In this instance clients will be advised that their changes thereafter will be chargeable at £69.00 per hour.
BDM2.3 Failure to hand over content in the agreed time period may determine that Best-Digital Marketing cancel your order, in such instances the cancellation detailed in FIG 1 above will apply.
BDM2.4 Websites rely on content, which is, unless otherwise stated, the responsibility of each client to supply as requested by email or agreed within the order terms. Late content or general client information automatically adds to the overall project timeline by the number of days late.
BDM2.45 Unreasonable client content or image handover delays, affect our studios production efficiency, creating a knock-on effect to other client projects. In this instance, and to protect other client productions, your project will be charged at £99 per day in delays providing the relevant information, max of 3 days and/ or may be cancelled.
In this instance you will have been advised vie email etc, of production problems etc. In this instance FIG 1 payment calculator will apply.
BDM2.5 Best-Digital Marketing reserve the right not to use poor client content or photography (grainy, amateurish etc.) as it may damage the overall impression and performance of the website as well as the perceived quality of the website and subsequently our work.
BDM3.0 Our monthly management, marketing and advertising services are designed to help promote your website and business within the various search engines as well as help create social media engagement and community; it is not possible to guarantee results/business growth etc.
BDM3.1 We offer no guarantees or timelines for improved Search Engine Ranking Positions (SERPs) for your website or individual pages within your website.
BDM3.2 Best-Digital Marketing bear no responsibility for the performance, sales, inquiries, website metrics, brand enhancement/damage, social media platforms, third party sales platforms, of any website or associated third party platforms/links (eBay, Facebook etc.) they have produced unless previously agreed in writing or proved delivered and read email.
BDM3.3 Best-Digital Marketing reserve the right to post articles on each client’s behalf unless specifically instructed, in writing or recorded delivered and read email, not to.
BDM3.3 Best-Digital Marketing will cross fertilise as they see appropriate your social sites/community/posts etc. with other clients.
BDM3.4 Once authorised, via our management plans, Best-Digital Marketing cannot be held responsible for any perceived or actual brand damage that may arise as a result of any of our services including website production/content/post/share/tweet/blog/advert/video etc.
BDM3.5 Our extended services include SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, AdWords, Social Communications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business, YouTube etc) Social Advertising and Blogs; our efforts are guided and fully intended to comply with any current, known to us, UK Legislation.
If for any reason our client services breach or do not adhere to current UK or EU Legislation, including GDPR, our liability will be limited to halting/removing any visible infringements/breaches etc, there will be no reimbursement of fees or compensation of any form.
Any fines or penalties arising/prosecutions will remain the responsibility of each client respectively.
BDM4.0 Notice period are detailed below for clients wishing to terminate of any of our retained services.
BDM4.1 If we/you have agreed longer term contracts plus one year etc, this will be detailed in either our proposal, your order or within email communications. In this instance, the notice period detailed below do not apply.
Notice Periods (Excluding BDM4.1)
- All Inclusive Marketing = 90 days
- Social Media Marketing = 90 days
- Social Media Advertising = 90 days
- Email Marketing = 90 days
- Content Marketing = 60 days
- SEO = 60 Days
- Google Ads = 30 days
- Website Hosting = 30 days
BDM4.2 Termination notices must be made in writing or confirmed received email, which will count as the start date of your notice period.
BDM4.3 Upon the notice of termination, all monthly payable plans will be deemed payable 30 day prior to termination date.
BDM5.0 All websites and creative work including logos/brochures etc, remain the property of Best-Digital Marketing until such time they are 100% paid for.
BDM5.1 Best-Digital Marketing do not offer credit terms, any arrears will mean the immediate suspension of our services which will includes website hosting, meaning your website will no longer be visible or accessible. In this instance a minimum of 48 hours email notice will have been given.
BDM6.0 Server/host provider transfers are permitted, however Best-Digital Marketing offer no guarantees of website functionality on your new server host post transfer as there can be server specification/functionality/capacity issues we are not able to control or predict.
BDM6.1 There will be a server transfer charge of not less than £99.00 for none e-commerce websites, and from £299.00 for e-commerce website. The stated fees are from prices and will be determined by the website size which determines how long it takes to transfer.
BDM7.0 Best-Digital Marketing is a UK based company and governed by UK statute, any legal claims will be heard in London. Each client agrees that any claim arising that is not covered by this contract will be heard in the London small claims court.
BDM7.1 None Disclosure Agreements (NDA) breach of any agreed NDAs will trigger a £399.00 invoice, for the production, circulation, sharing of this strategy/quotation.
Our All Inclusive Marketing, Social Media, Content, Advertising, Google Ads, Email Marketing plans, are all subject to:-
- Set up fees will be detailed on the relevant page.
- Minimum terms, are detailed on the relevant page.
- Notice periods, unless otherwise stated or agreed in either email or via our proposal, is 30 days from acknowledged email or written notification.
- Results, whilst we are confident in our abilities, it is not possible to guarantee anything past quality enquiries or sales over a period of time. We accept no legal responsibility or offer any level of compensation for poor or overwhelming campaign results, sales, enquires and ultimately business growth or reduction.
- Brand, we accept no responsibility for any actual or perceived brand damage that may occur as a direct result of a communication/post or advert etc sent by Best-Digital Marketing on your business’ behalf.
- Communication style, where a client has detailed a specific communication (Post, Blog, Tweet etc) style, we will stay inside these parameters unless we are creating tactical communications for the purpose of Back Link building.
- Video productions will either be 100% original production, purchased & licensed footage, or smoothed photography. Editing, transitions, content, and call to actions are all original and produced in-house.
- Ad Spend, all except Google Ads, will be spread over the year, equally spread over 52 weeks and payable by client.
- Google Ads &LinkedIn, ‘Impression & Click Budgets’ are NOT included in our fees. We will recommend a click budget and once agreed, we will need your credit card to submit to Google for direct payment. It is important that there is always sufficient ‘credit card headroom’. If not Google may close your ad account.
- All advertising platforms operate very strict rules on what can be said and shown. These rules are evolving daily, and it is entirely possible that your ads could be suspended without notice. In this instance we use our best endeavours, relationship and ability to make the necessary changes and reinstate your adverts. There is no compensation available from any of the advertisers if your business has been affected by their advert suspension/block or removal. Equally we accept no responsibility for any loss of leads/enquiries or sales as a result of advert block, suspension or removal or account closure etc.
- Payments are always one calendar month in advance of the service, slow or late payment will halt the service unless otherwise agree in written/email communication.
- Payments are via bank transfer in UK sterling.
- VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate for all UK business’.
- On termination or expiration of our contracted term for our Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, linkedIn services, we are not able to copy or transfer any ads, analysis, keyword research or access to the advertising/admin areas.
- Google Ads and social campaign set up fees, are for the labour/skill in setting up the campaign and do not relate to the creation of the adverts or keyword research etc.
- Best-Digital Marketing Video Adverts are created for the purpose of advertising, and remain the property of Best-Digital Marketing for the sole use of digital advertising carried out by Best-Digital Marketing. They are not transferable to clients or agencies. Any video adverts, that Best-Digital Marketing has produced, that have been posted on your social sites by us, can remain in-place but it is not permitted to lift/copy and/or re-use these video adverts.
Client Access to Social Platforms/Google Analytics etc.
BDM8.0 Google Analytics, it is possible to grant access to your Google Analytics Account as this is attached directly to your website.
BDM8.1 Google Ads, we do not grant client access to any Google Ads account for a variety of reasons, mostly as the copying and transference of our research and knowhow is classed as a significant commodity.
BDM8.2 In addition to 8.1, we hold a master Google account where ALL client accounts reside.
BDM8.3 Access can be granted, on request, for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, social platform. It is possible to transfer all social accounts to a new user/manager/administrator on termination of our services.
BDM8.25 With the exception of Video Adverts that have been produced by us, all other work can be re-used.
BDM8.3 It is NOT possible to grant access to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or any social advertising area.
BDM8.4 Search Engine Ranking Position reports (SERPs) it is not possible to give access to this software.
Emails and any information contained within or attached in a separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose indicated or previously agreed.
Any data included with an email remains the property of best-digitalmarketing.co.uk and the recipient will refrain from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Best-Digital Marketing.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received an email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of said email is strictly prohibited.
No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of any emails received/sent and any potential malware attachments.
No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.
The term “Best-Digital Marketing Services” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner – Best Digital Marketing Limited of the website – www.best-digitalmarketing.co.uk whose registered office is Blenheim House, 12 Clarence Place, Christchurch, BH23 2UH. The term “you” refers to the user or delegate or viewer of our website.
The website domain “ www.best-digitalmarketing.co.uk ” is owned by Best Digital Marketing Limited.
Best Digital Marketing Limited is a registered company in England & Wales under company no. 12260205.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Terms of Delivery
- By placing an order for the delivery of training with Best-Digital Marketing Services you accept the following terms of delivery:
- “We” or “you” will provide adequate accommodation and conditions for the delivery of the training course, including:
- Reliable internet access and at least one 240v mains power socket.
- Adequate lighting, seating and tables
- Room temperature in line with UK – HSE regulations.
- You will settle the invoice for training reservation via booking online prior to the course date. The date issued will be the date on which you request reservation. If our invoice is not settled by the due date, we will release the date but reserve the right to charge a fee and the full invoice value may still be payable.
- You accept our Cancellation terms (see “Cancellation policy”) below
- Best-Digital Marketing Services cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred in travelling to our/your chosen training location. Our trainer will always endeavour to arrive at least 30 minutes before the time that training is due to commence. In the event of delays in commuting to our/your location we will keep you fully informed of their anticipated time of arrival. We accept that the timing of the course will run from the point of commencement for the full course delivery time (up to 6 hours).
- If our trainer arrives more than 2 hours late for the scheduled start of training, you will be entitled to a 20% refund of the course fee.
- You will be given a time at which training is due to start. If training is unable to commence at this time due to late arrival of delegates, you accept that the maximum time by which a course can ‘over run’ is 15 minutes beyond the scheduled timing.
- If the start of training is delayed by technical issues at our/your venue, the trainer may not be able to cover all training content by the scheduled finish time. The trainer will only stay longer to ensure this is possible if they are sure this will not affect their return journey time or transport connections.
- If our trainer is unable to deliver training on the date arranged through illness, travel or other major delays, you will be issued with a full refund for course fees paid or given the opportunity to reschedule the training.
- You accept that training time allows for a reasonable amount of delegate questions and discussion but that timings and delivery of content may be compromised if delegates interrupt our trainer to an unreasonable level. Delegates are asked to be respectful of the delivery of the training. You accept that we will not be held liable for non-delivery of content in the event that your delegates interrupt delivery or engage in conversations with each other that prove disruptive to training.
- If you believe you have cause for complaint following the delivery of your training course. You have the right to issue a formal complaint by either emailing – email@example.com or in writing via “1st Class signed and recorded delivery” to : Managing Director, Best Digital Marketing Limited, Blenheim House, 12 Clarence Place, Christchurch, BH23 2UH within 3 days of the delivery of training. Complaints will be formally acknowledged within 3 days of receipt.
- Best-Digital Marketing Services commit to provide a period post-course support (the duration of which will be given to you by email) by telephone or email. Support is provided on weekdays only, between the hours of 9am to 4pm and constitutes:
- The answering and subsequent offering of course reminder information and help over the telephone or by email.
- Support to course delegates only (support cannot be extended to individuals who did not attend the day).
- Support per delegate is capped to individual times as agreed at the discretion of Best-Digital Marketing Services.
- Support calls by telephone may require a call-back. We endeavour to reply within 24 hours.
- Support requests by email will be replied to within 48 hours of the time of receipt.
- Post course support (11) does NOT include:
- our direct intervention with any social media account.
- design services.
- social media platforms not covered in training
- configuration/set-up/troubleshooting of accounts on your behalf.
Best-Digital Marketing Services put considerable effort into the research of a client market/sector prior to course delivery. All courses are tailored to your requirements. Subsequently, our cancellation policy has to take into account the implications of late cancellation.
By placing an order with www.best-digitalmarketing.co.uk or Best-Digital Marketing Services or Best Digital Marketing Ltd – you are bound by the following policy in respect of course cancellation:
- Cancellation of a training course within 30 days of the arranged date of training delivery is ineligible for refund. In the event that a course is cancelled within this period or you wish to rearrange delivery, you accept that:
- Course fees already paid or due cannot be refunded/must be settled in full
- Course rearrangement will incur a charge for any costs we have already expensed on travel/hotel bookings
- Cancellation of training with more than 30 days’ notice will result in you being held responsible for any travel or accommodation fees already incurred. This could be in the form of train or plane tickets booked, hotels booked where cancellation is not refundable, or any other similar fees. We also reserve the right to charge up to 75% of the full invoice value if we have subsequently rejected another client booking for training due to your reservation of the same date.
- For cancellation of training more than 30 days in advance – to cancel your course you must either:
- Send a signed, written notice in form of a letter via 1st class recorded delivery to the Cancellation Department at our registered address. Please ensure letter does NOT arrive at registered address within 30 days limit or
- Email us your request for cancellation at firstname.lastname@example.org with heading “ Cancellation (Appropriate & Relevant) Training Course
- Upon receipt of cancellation notice we will process the refund due to you within thirty days of our receipt of your notice of cancellation.
- For the removal of all reasonable doubt, a booking and or online payment becomes a formal contract of a booking on the day tell us you want reserve a specific date, having previously been given a quotation for the provision of training.
- There can be no exceptions to any of these terms.
Best-Digital Marketing Services reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Best-Digital Marketing Services reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.
- Any prices given on this website are believed to be accurate, but Best-Digital Marketing Services does not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Best-Digital Marketing Services and it’s officials do not authorise the use of such prices for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
- Under no circumstances will Best-Digital Marketing Services be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by Best-Digital Marketing Services even if Best-Digital Marketing Services has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.
- The author, owner and/or Best-Digital Marketing Services shall have neither liability for, nor responsibility to, any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and discussion boards.
- We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of this site and Discussion Board.
- You agree to absolve Best-Digital Marketing Sevices and/or Online Digital Marketing Limited of any and all liability arising out of your use of this website.